Save your wish list
You can only save your products and configurations in your wish list if you are logged in. Please go to "my account" section to login or create an account.
Going out with twins has never been easier – or as comfortable! In twin configuration the Bugaboo Donkey ensures the smoothest of rides for both children. And when they're a little older, you can place them in the seats so they're facing each other, facing you or facing the world. And in just three simple clicks – it can convert from a twin stroller into a mono stroller. The stroller's ergonomic design also makes it easy to push. While its width – just 5,4 inches wider than mono configuration – means you can go in and out of entrances with ease.
- Suitable from birth to 17 kg / 37.5 lbs.
- One hand release bassinet.
- Storage: under seat basket 28 l / 7.4 gal.
- Width in duo: 74 cm / 29” width in mono: 60 cm / 23,6”.
- Width with one car seat: 84 cm / 33.1”.
- Dimension one piece fold in duo: 52 x 74 x 93 cm / 20.5 x 29 x 36.6”.
- Dimension compact fold: 91 x 60 x 24 cm / 34.3 x 23.6 x 9.4”.
- Weight stroller with 2 seats: 15 kg / 33.4 lbs.
- 10” Swivel wheels & 12” rear wheels with air filled tires.
- from infant to toddler
- two seats facing the world
- two seats facing each other
- one piece fold with bassinet(s) and seat(s)
- compact fold
- mono configuration
- independent use of seat and carrycot
- car seat compatible
- two wheel position with two seats
- Recline or reverse the seat with just one hand, always having one hand free.
- one hand operation to reverse and release
- height adjustable handlebar
- multi terrain smooth ride
- reversible seat(s)
- reclinable seat(s)
from infant to toddler
Ready to go from day one; the bassinet easily converts into a seat and vice versa.
As the inventors of the world's first modular stroller, we are pioneers in our industry, setting the standards and trends for the rest to follow. All our strollers are the epitome of Dutch design: simple, innovative and functional. Our engineers apply innovative thinking, well thought-through design and vast years of experience to ensure exceptional performance and quality in each one. Simply put: we make smart strollers for smart parents.
Generation after generation can explore the world from one single Bugaboo stroller. Because we build our strollers to last for years, but design them for day-to-day use. It’s the reason we only use durable materials and quality fabrics - and why we created an extensive range of complementary accessories. It’s also the reason we made it easy for you to convert your stroller for different ages or different journeys. That’s why we believe our strollers offer extraordinary value... for what you value most.
We design all our wheels specifically to suit the journeys they will make. This ensures that you and your child will experience the smoothest ride possible as you glide up and down pavements and along bumpy roads. While excellent shock absorption, one-handed steering and a seamless 360º turn in the tightest of spaces just make life so much easier. Why walk when you can float?