2 years Additional Warranty
All Bugaboo strollers registered on Bugaboo.com from and including April 1st, 2021, will receive 2 additional years warranty when registered within 3 months of purchase. For complimentary extra warranty Bugaboo (as manufacturer) warrants consumers that the product shall be free from material and manufacturing defects and warrants a normal functioning under normal conditions, according to user manuals and technical specifications for an extra two year after the standard warranty period. All warranty claims must be submitted with a proof of purchase.
The manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the region (USA and Canada or Europe or Russia or Australia or New Zealand or Asia) in which the product was purchased.
The warranty may consist of:
· Repair sets that the consumer or the retailer can easily use
· Replacement parts
· Bugaboo will only provide parts and service sets that have been thoroughly tested and can easily be assembled with or without instructions.
· Bugaboo will only replace like for like. Nevertheless, Bugaboo reserves the right to discontinue a model, color, fabric, or accessory, and therefore will replace the product, during the warranty period, with one of equivalent color or fabric. Bugaboo also reserves the right to replace a complete chassis or send replacement parts in the shape of refurbished parts.
Any replacement will not give the right for the warranty period to be extended.
Bugaboo does not cover under warranty any defects if the Bugaboo product has been purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller.
The replacement product does not extend the warranty.
All Bugaboo strollers registered on Bugaboo.com from and including April 1st 2021, will receive 2 additional years warranty when registered within 3 months of purchase. For all Bugaboo items purchased after April 1st 2014, that registered before April 1st 2021, the warranty is unaffected, and they will receive 1-year extra warranty.
What is covered by the complimentary extra warranty?
The warranty is applicable on all Bugaboo strollers and Bugaboo Donkey extension sets sold after the 1st of April 2014. The complimentary extra warranty covers the following:
All manufacturing faults on the chassis, seat frames, plastic seat parts, and wheels
What is not covered by the warranty?
· Normal wear and tear
· Corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow, or due to insufficient maintenance
· Incorrect assembly or the installation of a third-party part or accessory not compatible with the original design
· Accidental or intentional damage, abuse or neglect
· Improper storage/care of the product
· Damage to handlebar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use
· Tire punctures
· If purchased second hand or from an unauthorized reseller
· When the product has not been used for normal use and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
· If an unauthorized party has carried out a repair or modification or if the product has been dismantled with no authorization from Bugaboo
· Airline/Transport damage: check your Bugaboo product carefully after it has been handled by the airline (or other transporters) and submit the claim directly to them.
· Consumer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the fit, weight, functionality, color, or style
· If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
Bugaboo reserves the right to change the conditions of the complimentary extra warranty at any time.
Bugaboo Standard 2-year warranty
Bugaboo standard warranty
As the manufacturer, Bugaboo International BV, which has its principal place of business in Amsterdam (hereinafter: “Bugaboo”), supplies its Bugaboo pushchairs and Bugaboo accessories (which will hereinafter be referred together and separately as “product”) under warranty, subject to the following conditions:
1. The manufacturer’s warranty period is 24 months from the date of purchase as indicated on the sales receipt. The remaining guarantee for the original product will apply for a replacement part or product or a repaired product.
2. This manufacturer’s warranty applies only in the region (USA and Canada or Europe or Russia or Australia and New Zealand or Asia) in which the product was purchased.
Bugaboo guarantees that the product will be in compliance only with the statutory provisions and/or government regulations that apply in the region in which the product was sold.
Bugaboo reserves the right to apply a divergent manufacturer’s guarantee for those specific regions.
3. This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies to a product that is purchased for private use.
This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purpose or use, including but not limited to products for commercial rental.
4. The manufacturer’s warranty provides a right to repair unless Bugaboo is of the opinion that replacement or return of the product is necessary. Bugaboo will bear the expense and risk of transport from and to the retailer (hereinafter: “the retailer”) where you purchased the product, provided the repair is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
5. Bugaboo reserves the right to discontinue a model, color, fabric, or accessory, and therefore will replace the product during the warranty period with one of equivalent color or fabric. Bugaboo also reserves the right to replace a complete chassis or send replacement parts in the shape of refurbished parts.
6. To claim under this manufacturer’s warranty, you must provide Bugaboo with the following:
a copy of the dated receipt of purchase,
a clear description of the complaint and
the defective product and/or photographs of the defective part or product.
7. The manufacturer’s warranty is not transferable and may therefore only be invoked by the first owner.
8. The manufacturer’s warranty does not affect any statutory rights you may have, for example, the right to hold the retailer accountable for defects.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE?
· The manufacturer’s guarantee applies in respect of the product and covers the following:
· all manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame, and the wheels;
· all manufacturing defects in the adapters (frame and car seat adapters);
· all parts of the harness of your Bugaboo pushchair;
· seams in the covering;
· self-adhesive straps;
THE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY WILL VOID IN THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without first having received written permission from Bugaboo or the retailer.
Defects resulting from neglect or an accident and/or from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide.
If the serial number has been damaged or removed.
Damage to the product is caused by normal wear and tear.
Incorrect mounting or installation of third-party parts that are incompatible with the product.
Inadvertent or unintentional damage, abnormal use, or insufficient care.
Improper storage/product care.
Damage to push bars or upholstery due to normal daily use of the product.
Holes or tears in the tires.
Damage due to improper use or due to failure to follow the user guide.
Damage due to repairs carried out by unauthorized persons or due to improper disassembly of the product.
Transport damage (during air transport or other modes of transport): carefully inspect your Bugaboo product after it's been shipped by the airline (or other carriers). In case of any damage, immediately file a claim with the carrier.
Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, color, or design.
The manufacturer’s warranty period for this product is 24 months from the purchase date indicated on the sales receipt. Save the sales receipt in a safe place and make a copy of it. If you submit a claim under this manufacturer’s warranty, you must first contact your retailer.
If your retailer is unable to repair the defect or if you have purchased the product directly from Bugaboo, you can contact Bugaboo via our Bugaboo Support tool: Bugaboo Customer Service
For complaints that arise outside the manufacturer’s warranty period, you must also contact your retailer, or you can contact one of our service centers.
Bugaboo reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions. You can find the most up-to-date manufacturer’s warranty provisions on our website: http://www.bugaboo.com/warranty.
We pride ourselves on creating products based on high quality and standards.
That’s why only genuine Bugaboo parts or parts which have been approved by Bugaboo should ever be used in conjunction with the Bugaboo product.
If you need to replace a part of your Bugaboo product, you can contact your retailer. Visit https://www.bugaboo.com/stores/ for an extensive list of retailers near you.
Or purchase available parts directly via www.bugaboo.com/strollers/parts.