Orders received and authorized by 11:00 AM PST (M-F) generally ship the same day. Orders received and authorized after 11:00 AM PST will generally ship by the end of the next business day.
Orders over $500 require a delivery signature.
PO box addresses
We currently do NOT ship to PO box addresses.
We currently do NOT ship to addresses outside of the United States.
United States Postal Service and APO Shipping
We regret to say that we do not use the United States Postal Service (USPS) to deliver shipments. As a result, we cannot ship to military addresses because our preferred shipper, Federal Express (FedEx), is not authorized to service them.
Federal Express Claims
We promise to find solutions to any damage that arises as a result of shipping, including part replacement and any shipping charges resulting from returns and exchanges of damaged items. We will assist customers with filing a Federal Express claim in the event of loss, theft, or denial signature. However, we are not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact Federal Express about any loss or delivery disputes.
Credit Card Processing
All credit card processing will be performed by Bugaboo. The charge on your statement will appear from Bugaboo. We verify all billing addresses with credit cards, and if the address you entered does not match the credit card record, we will contact you. Sales tax will be added to the order during the checkout where applicable.
We only accept returns for all products purchased in the United States on the bugaboo.com online shop within 90 days from the time of purchase. Returned products must be NEW, UNUSED, and not personalized or embroidered. You must contact us for an RMA number prior to your return and provide proof of purchase or an order confirmation number before the return can be authorized.
• Opening a box to verify contents, size, fit or color does not disallow a return. Products showing signs of use or missing inner packaging are not considered new and are thus non-returnable.
• The condition and packaging of a returned product must be as it was when received, complete with all warranty cards, original box(es), original packaging, and manuals/instructions.
• Please use care when opening and trying your product(s) so that you remain entitled to a refund should you chose to return your product(s).
• The original shipping charges or express shipping charges are non-refundable.
• If you refuse the delivery of a package, you’ll be charged for return shipping.
Warranty & Damage Issues
Please examine your order carefully upon delivery to make certain everything is in perfect condition. If you have a question or concern about your order, please contact us immediately at 1-800-460-2922 or email@example.com. We'll arrange to get you a non-damaged item as quickly as possible.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order within 90 days of the original purchase date to receive a full refund. In the case that you would like to return the product, please keep in mind the product must not be used and must be returned in the state you received it (no damages or scratches, with original labels, user instructions, guarantee leaflets and other hangtags and wrappings) and preferably in the original packaging to prevent further damage while in transit. Of course, the product can be taken out of the packaging to see if it meets your expectations. However, if the product is damaged while trying it, there is a chance that you may not get a full refund.
All returns are free of charge (including shipping costs). So if for whatever reason you're not happy with your purchase or a part of your purchase, you can return your product following the below instructions:
1. Please fill in our contact form
2. Specify your order number and the item code of the article you would like to return
3. Customer service agents will create a pre-paid return label to be added to the package. Please also include a copy of the RMA slip provided by the agent in the return package.
4. The product can then be sent back to us via your local FedEx location.
5. Returns must be dropped off at FedEx within 14 days of receiving the RMA label.
We do not support product exchanges at this moment. If you would like to exchange a product, please proceed with the returns process above. After that, you can order a replacement product by placing a new order online.
We accept Visa, MasterCard©, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Affirm as a payment method.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard©, American Express, and Discover. You will be required to provide your name, credit card number, expiration date, and the CW number on the back of your card. For Amex holders, the CW number appears on the front of the card.
If an item is missing from the order you receive, you must contact Bugaboo customer service within 90 days to inform us of the missing item(s). If you contact Bugaboo after 90 days, you must re-purchase the missing item. Bugaboo packages are checked for weight irregularities, and certain items will only be replaced as missing at our sole discretion.