Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna car seat
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Service is not configured in Business Manager: bazaarvoice.http.bot;
Simply safe, every time
The Bugaboo Turtle is our safe travel solution for transporting your baby from day one. Featuring a lightweight design and adapters compatible with most of our strollers, it will allow you to carry your baby from stroller to car, and back, without waking anyone up. From the first ride home from the hospital to all your daily road trips and journeys—you've got this!
The ultimate in comfort
The Bugaboo Turtle sun canopy comes with our signature smart visor. The smart visor is an extendable mesh panel that will create a quiet cocoon for your baby to sleep peacefully. It has a UPF 50+ sun protection rate, to keep your child fully protected from the sun rays. The special peek-a-boo allows extra airflow, and for you to always keep a close eye on your little one.
The car seat includes a no-thread 5-point harness to safely secure your baby during your daily trips. The seat inlay is made from high-quality merino wool and also comes with adjustable head support that can be regulated as your baby grows.
Easy to use
Designed in collaboration with premium car seat brand Nuna, the Bugaboo Turtle car seat is based on principles of smart simplicity, for an easy and intuitive design. The car seat Isofix base is not included in this item but can be purchased separately.
- Super resilient outer shell
- Special comfortable tech foam for optimal side-impact protection
- Lightweight design and ergonomic carry handle
- Merino wool seat inlay, for optimal body temperature control
- Height-adjustable head support
- Top-quality car seat technology by Nuna
- Sun canopy with our signature smart visor, with UPF 50+ sun protection rate
- i-Size compliant, with a 'Gut (1.8)' crash protection rating (based on Nuna Pipa Icon 2017 ADAC test)
- Compatible with most Bugaboo strollers when used with matching adapters