What does this warranty cover?
Subject to the requirements, limitations, disclaimers, and exclusions set forth in this Limited Warranty, Bugaboo International BV (hereinafter: “Bugaboo”), provides a limited manufacturer’s warranty for five (5) or two (2) years (which starts from the date of purchase as indicated on the purchase receipt).
- The five-year Limited Warranty is applicable to the Bugaboo Boxer Chassis (excluding the Bugaboo Boxer Organizer), the Bugaboo Boxer Travel Case and the Bugaboo Boxer Cabin Case (including fabrics, zippers and straps), and the Bugaboo Boxer by We Are Handsome Cabin Case (including fabrics, zippers and straps); and,
- The two-year Limited Warranty is applicable to all bags, accessories (including but not limited to the Bugaboo Boxer Organizer, the Bugaboo Boxer Inner Bag and the Bugaboo Laptop Bag) and the Bugaboo by Jannissima collection, with the exceptions stated below.
This warranty applies only if the problem is caused by manufacturing defects in the material(s) and/or workmanship of the product.
Repaired or replaced parts will only be warrantied for the remaining period of the original warranty.
Manufacturer’s warranty conditions for bugaboo special edition
If you have purchased a Bugaboo Special Edition, go to www.bugaboo.com/support/product-information-strollers for a complete overview of Bugaboo’s manufacturer’s warranty conditions. Your Bugaboo Special Edition may fall within the scope of other manufacturer’s warranty conditions than the conditions described in this user manual. Bugaboo reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, color, fabric or accessory, and therefore it will replace a part with a similar product, color or fabric during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
What does this warranty not cover?
This warranty expressly excludes claims and damage caused by:
- normal wear & tear
- misuse such as, but not limited to, improper storage and product care
- maintenance and use other than as that indicated in the user guide
- failure to follow the instructions in the user guide
- flight/airline or transport damage (deformation, cracks, body breakages, scratches, wear, etc.)
- liquids such as, but not limited to, solvents, acids, water
- abuse, neglect, carelessness, or any accident
- cosmetic damage (such as scratched material or stained fabrics)
- modification or alteration of the product, and any related claims or damage
- incorrect mounting or installation of third party parts that are incompatible with the product
If damaged in transit, Bugaboo recommends submitting a claim to the transit company. Airline carriers and other transit companies are often insured for damage in transit.
This warranty expressly excludes complaints regarding fit, weight, functionality, color or design.
This warranty expressly excludes a Bugaboo product for which the serial number has been damaged or removed.
This limited manufacturer’s warranty only applies for a product that is purchased for private use. This limited manufacturer’s warranty expressly excludes products obtained for commercial purpose or use, including, but not limited to products for commercial rental.
How can you get service?
Please do not send the product to Bugaboo directly without confirmation!
When you submit a service claim, you must provide a copy of the purchase receipt, a description of the issue with the product, and photographs of the product or part that is broken or not working properly. Failure to do so will result in denial of your warranty claim.
The Bugaboo service desk will make an assessment to find a proper service solution. Upon reviewing the claim, Bugaboo will decide whether the defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
At its discretion, Bugaboo will either provide a consumer repair set that will allow you to repair the product easily or we will replace the product. If we determine that a replacement product is not available, we will provide you with a Bugaboo product of comparable value.
We offer various repair sets at reasonable prices that could prove useful once your product is no longer covered by the warranty.
How will local law affect your customer rights under this warranty?
To the extent permitted by law, other than this express warranty, we grant no other warranty of any kind or nature whatsoever, express or implied, whether as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other matter beyond the duration of this express warranty.
Your exclusive remedy for breach of this warranty or of any implied warranty or of any other obligation arising by operation of law or otherwise shall be limited as specified herein to repair or replacement, at our sole discretion. Responsibility for incidental or consequential damages is expressly excluded.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from country to country, state to state or province to province. Because some states or province do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, the above limitation may not apply to you. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We pride ourselves on creating high quality products that last. This is why only genuine Bugaboo parts, or parts which have been approved by Bugaboo, should ever be used in conjunction with the Bugaboo Boxer. If you need to replace a part of your Bugaboo Boxer, please contact Bugaboo.
Bugaboo reserves the right to amend these manufacturer’s warranty provisions. You can find the most up-to-date manufacturer’s warranty provisions at our website: www.bugaboo.com.
Version: 15 July 2016