2015-04-29 - The Bugaboo ten lists aim to bring you the cream of the crop, a hand-picked selection of the top spots in our favourite cities around the globe, whether that be half way round the globe in your favourite holiday destination or something close to home. Bugaboo insider Leia Sfez shares her top 10 favourite lunch spots in Paris.
Finding a typical French lunch spot in Paris can be more difficult than it sounds, don’t want to end up paying a fortune for a baguette but prefer bentos, burgers and divine pastries? Follow Diapers & Milk founder Leia Sfez as she leads us through her favourite arrondissements in the capital.
- Nanashi : Bonpoint, 6 rue de Tournon, 75006 Paris – hidden in the basement of the Bonpoint shop, this is my favourite restaurant for my lunch meetings. Eaten inside in the winter or outside in a lovely little courtyard in the summer, chef Kaori Endo’s bentos are divine.
- Les Déserteurs : 46 rue Trousseau, 75011 Paris – No mega trendy concept here, it is just a beautiful space, a simple place with good grub. Perfect for our romantic lunches and to enjoy a marvellous blood orange cheesecake.
- Le Bar à Burger (BAB) : 18, avenue Claude Vellefaux, 75010 Paris – this is where I like to go with my girlfriends. Burgers served under a cloche. A burger to die for, and one you would like to eat three times over. So, girlfriends and a burger, a must.
- La Cantine Mussubï : 89 rue d’Hauteville, 75010 Paris – When I can enjoy a tête à tête with my girl, I get a take away Japanese burger from Mussubï. They only make them on Mondays so it is really our special moment together.
- L’As du Fallafel : 32-34 Rue des Rosiers 75004 Paris – Since we are big fans of fallafel and shawarma, we always get our takeawayfallafel from l’As on Saturdays when we are out and about in Le Marais district. India (Leia’s daughter ed.) loves them too and my husband even more. This is a real high for our family.
- No website
- Michi : 58 bis rue Sainte-Anne 75002 – When we want to go out for proper good sushi, we eat it at Michi, sitting at the bar. Don’t be misled by the shop front, sushi here is really delicious. You will need to fold your stroller and eat with your child on your lap as the space is tiny.
- no website
- L’Estaminet des Enfants Rouges : 39 rue de Bretagne, 75003 Paris – Situated in an old orphanage, we absolutely love this covered market, the oldest one in Paris. It is noisy but convivial and we feel at ease there.
- La fabrique Kluger : 15 rue Trousseau, 75011 Paris – On quiet Sundays, we have soup and savoury tarts from Kluger’s.
- Schwartz’s Deli : 16, rue des Ecouffes, 75004 Paris – I love going to Schwart’z on Friday or Saturday with friends. It has a friendly atmosphere and it is a place where we feel comfortable. We can giggle without feeling we are disturbing other diners. And their cheesecake is amazing.
- Café de la Jatte : 60 Boulevard Vital Bouhot, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine – One street away from our house, it is the perfect plan for an evening out with India without having to come back home at a silly time. The food (Italian) is super good. We finish the meal with a lemon panna cotta and go to bed having eaten far too much.
Strolling in style with Susie BubbleApril 19, 2017 - Lifestyle
Susannah Lau a.k.a Susie Bubble tells us what it’s like to be a worldwide fashion icon, blogger and now for the first time, a mom with a Bugaboo Bee⁵.learn more
Capturing special moments with Milestone™ and BugabooFebruary 14, 2017 - Lifestyle
Did you know that when you register your Bugaboo stroller you will receive three downloadable cards by Milestone™? In this article we catch up with Gemma Broekhuis from Milestone™ to find out what inspired her to create the original baby cards, and how she balances family life with a career.learn more
Travel with kids: around the world with twinsJanuary 10, 2017 - Lifestyle
Travel bloggers Peter and Amber haven’t let parenthood stand in the way of their global adventures. We caught up with them to discuss what it means to travel with kids and their practical tips for life on the move.learn more