2015-03-25 - Where does founder of Diapers & Milk (and fashionable mum) Leia Sfez go when she needs her caffeine fix, like, now? Take a look at her ten favourite coffee joints in the city of lights.
The Bugaboo ten lists aim to bring you the cream of the crop, a hand-picked selection of the top spots in our favourite cities around the globe, whether that be half way round the globe in your favourite holiday destination or something close to home. Bugaboo insider Leia Sfez shares her top 10 favourite coffee spots in Paris.
- Café Kitsuné : 51 Galerie de Montpensier 75001 Paris – By far my favourite café. Here I swap my expresso for a Green Iced Macha. Comfortably seated, I can even forget that I am in Paris in the Galerie de Montpensier and its gardens. And I also go there to say hi to the cutest ever Barista.
- Café Coutume : 47, rue de Babylone 75007 Paris – between a Hausmanian apartment and a café lab, with mouldings on the ceiling and patina walls, excellent brunch at weekends, everything I love!
- Le Café Suédois : 11, rue Payenne, 75003 Paris – one of my favourite spots as soon as spring is here, with lots of space for India (Leia’s daughter ed.) to run while we catch our breath.
- Ten Belles : 10, rue de la Grange-aux-Belles 75010 Paris – for their mocha and their banana cake which I adore.
- The Broken Arm : 12 rue Pérée, 75003 Paris – Everything here is beautiful, from the huge space dedicated to exquisite items of clothing and its stunning display furniture and pine fittings, to the basement with its gorgeous carpet and smart furniture then through to the café with its lovely tiled floor, the plants along the windows and vintage furniture.
- Café Craft: 24 rue des Vinaigriers, 75010 Paris – For when I fancy a good coffee while working on my laptop, free Wi-Fi de rigueur.
- Le Poutch : 13, rue Lucien Sampaix, 75010 Paris – Very good blend from Café Coutume, the decor and the ambience of this little café make it a worthy successor of the much missed Tuck Shop. I love to have goûter there with my daughter and my husband at weekends.
- Café A : 148 rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, 75010 Paris 10ème – where I love to go with the family for brunch on Sundays in the summer. The place is cool and relaxed and they love children.
- Fragments : 76, rue de Tournelles, 75003 Paris – The main idea behind Fragments, is the excellent coffee and its selection of top producers. The atmosphere there is calmer, more studious, less trendy and the crowd is not too young. Peace at last.
- Café Pinson : 6, rue du Forez, 75003, Paris – I go here a lot in winter. The atmosphere is very relaxed and they always bring me a mini drink for India. The attention to detail that makes a huge difference.
Main image: Leia Sfez
Other images via web
Left to right 1. Café Kitsune 2. Café Coutume 3. Ten Belles 4. The Broken Arm 5. Café Craft 6. Fragments
Coral says ‘YES!’ to travelApril 26, 2018 - Lifestyle
In this month’s Journal, we speak with mother of two Coral about traveling as a family and her Moroccan adventure with the Bugaboo Fox.learn more
A few of my favorite things: Mónica Diago’s urban chicJuly 12, 2017 - Lifestyle
Madrid-based architect Mónica Diago shows us a few of her favorite things which inspire her work and daily life with her two children.learn more
WHO RUN THE WORLD? DADS.June 14, 2017 - Lifestyle
Embracing your Dad bod? Sick of standing around in the playground checking your smartphone? Try switching it up and take your son or daughter out for a run. Trust us - your little one will love it too. Take it from these dads:learn more