Location: headquarters amsterdam, NL
Department: Project development
The Structural Analysis Engineer specializes in the advanced and detailed strength and stiffness analyses of parts, modules and products. He/she is responsible for the development and optimization of complex load-bearing parts including material definition and geometry.
- Make detailed accurate Structural (Finite Element) Analyses.
- Brief external parties and judge the results of outsourced complex calculations.
- Train Mechanical Engineers in the execution of common (linear) FEM calculations.
- Making FEM Calculations: Independently set up computer simulations. Compare various alternative design solutions. Collect results and report conclusion.
- Mechanical engineering; Strength, Stiffness and Tribology. Ability to choose the proper approach from a toolbox of proven technology, ability to verify solutions through basic formulas, sophisticated calculation models, FEM simulations and/or comparative testing. Familiar with statics, dynamics and mechanism construction.
- Materials knowledge: Applicable knowledge of the commonly applied material groups.
- 3D CAD /SolidWorks.
- Analytical thinking
- Mechanical Engineering (MSc)
We have no vacancies at this moment. However, if you are interested in working at Bugaboo, feel free to send your CV with your motivations and credentials (e.g. cover letter) by e-mail to email@example.com