Location: headquarters amsterdam, NL
Department: Product development
The Integrator leads the product developers during New Concept Development (NCD). The Integrator is responsible for the execution of the complete development of a creative concept in a NCD project, until handover to New Product Development (NPD). The Integrator reports to the Chief Design Officer (CDO).
- Responsible for the creation and validation of a creative concept in line with the concept essence owned by the CDO.
- Applies the system engineering approach and owns requirements, solutions and verifications in Cockpit, during NCD.
- Cooperate with the future Lead Engineer to deliver a clear and feasible concept definition to NPD.
- Is design-and technical team leader and takes decisions in the team. Takes decisions at (sub)-module level in time and creates options to come to a decision on Concept (System) level.
- The Integrator manages the work of the project team on a daily basis and assigns tasks, planning and work load.
- Responsible to ensure solutions comply with applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Be pro-active to take the product to a higher level. Look for opportunities and threats, take initiative.
- Act as an ambassador for the product, be a link and communicate clearly among the team, the CDO, GPEM & CDD and the company.
- Looks at problems from different angles, finds multiple solutions to choose from. Has a broad scope on style, function, commercial and technology
- Ability to develop product concepts that support business strategies and models.
- Understanding of aesthetics, usability and technology (integration of form and function)
- Has extensive system, product, compliance and safety knowledge
- Knowledge of NCD/NPD methodology & process to bring new products to market.
- Familiar with the complete path from concept generation, product (system) architecture until detailed engineering.
- Requirements engineering: Ability to write proper requirements, design solutions according to given requirements and provide proper verification and validation of given designs to given requirements for systems and subsystems.
- Skilled in Idea screening & -validation, risk assessment & -reduction.
- Skilled in planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve goals. Keeping the balance between time, money and scope.
- Constantly monitor the expected cost and breakdown. Work towards a target product costs in line with business case.
- Intellectual property knowledge: Basic understanding of IP design protection methods like Patents and design (model) protection.
- Cognitive learning
- Analytical thinking
- Conceptual thinking
- Helicopter view
- People oriented leadership
We have no vacancies at this moment. However, if you are interested in working at Bugaboo, feel free to send your CV with your motivations and credentials (e.g. cover letter) by e-mail to email@example.com